I have been hit with a writer’s strongest enemy these last two weeks – writer’s block. I had topics prepared beforehand, but no matter what I did, I just wasn’t feeling up to writing them. It’s been happening quite a bit lately where I just can’t seem to find my work at the level I expect it to be, and I’m constantly hitting that backspace button only to have my fingers pause on top of “asdf jkl;” for long periods of time. It’s frustrating and I get upset and turn to distractions instead so as to not let this bump in the road get to me more than it already has.
On top of my writer’s block, I’ve just been having tons of personal errands and tasks that I’ve been tackling as I’m preparing to take another big step in my life, and everything’s just been overwhelming lately.
So, with all that being said, I figured I’d do a little fun tag that I stumbled upon while trying to figure out ways to unblock my writer’s block.
Shoutout to four hats & frugal for these questions!
100 Questions No One Ever Asks (Updated: 09.2023)
1. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOSET DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED?
2. DO YOU TAKE THE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES FROM HOTELS?
I think I took a bar of soap once because it was a circular shape, which yes, intrigued me at the time.
3. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR SHEETS TUCKED IN OR OUT?
Definitely out. I need to have that one foot out of the blanket and one foot in to get that right temperature.
4. HAVE YOU STOLEN A STREET SIGN BEFORE?
No. I have never felt any reason to do so.
5. DO YOU LIKE TO USE POST-IT NOTES?
I used to just like it, but then my User Experience instructor made me more obsessed with using them.
6. DO YOU CUT OUT COUPONS BUT THEN NEVER USE THEM?
Nope. I don’t use coupons in general.
7. WOULD YOU RATHER BE ATTACKED BY A BIG BEAR OR A SWARM OF BEES?
Hm. I think I’d take on a swarm of bees.
8. DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES?
Yes. Growing up, I used to have them only on my cheeks, but then they spread a bit to my arms.
9. DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE FOR PICTURES?
Majority of them. I don’t look my best in neutral expressions.
10. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
I’m not sure what my biggest one is, but one of them is when people chew with their mouths open.
11. DO YOU EVER COUNT YOUR STEPS WHEN YOU WALK?
When I’m bored, sure.
12. HAVE YOU PEED IN THE WOODS?
Nope. I have always been scared of any small insect or creature coming near me and biting my private part if I try.
13. HAVE YOU EVER POOPED IN THE WOODS?
No, and I don’t think I’d have the guts to do so.
14. DO YOU EVER DANCE EVEN IF THERE’S NO MUSIC PLAYING?
If my movements are considered dancing, then sure.
15. DO YOU CHEW YOUR PENS AND PENCILS?
I used to back in elementary school as a force of habit.
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH THIS WEEK?
17. WHAT SIZE IS YOUR BED?
18. WHAT IS YOUR SONG OF THE WEEK?
“He Mele No Lilo” – Lilo & Stitch soundtrack. It’s actually been my song of the week for two weeks now.
19. IS IT OK FOR GUYS TO WEAR PINK?
I don’t see or have any problem with it.
20. DO YOU STILL WATCH CARTOONS?
I’ve been more into anime for the past year.
21. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE?
I don’t think I have a least favorite, at least nothing is popping in my head right now. I do know that I don’t favor movies that have poor acting, confusing storylines, missing plotlines, and ones that I find myself looking at my phone anytime the movie is playing.
22. WHERE WOULD YOU BURY HIDDEN TREASURE, IF YOU HAD SOME?
But if I say the place, it wouldn’t be much hidden anymore, now would it?
23. WHAT DO YOU DRINK WITH DINNER?
24. WHAT DO YOU DIP A CHICKEN NUGGET IN?
Either McDonald’s BBQ sauce or just plain ketchup.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
I always switch between fried chicken and lasagna.
26. WHAT MOVIES COULD YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL LOVE?
There are too many to mention, but right off the top of my head: the Harry Potter series, any Christmas classics, The Last: Naruto the Movie, The Lion King, Matilda, Rush Hour series (honestly any Jackie Chan movie), and Alice in Wonderland (live-action series).
27. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED/KISSED YOU?
28. WERE YOU EVER A BOY/GIRL SCOUT?
29. WOULD YOU EVER STRIP OR POSE NUDE IN A MAGAZINE?
I doubt it.
30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WROTE A LETTER TO SOMEONE ON PAPER?
Does writing on a birthday card count? If so, sometime last year.
31. CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR?
Yes. Thanks, Dad!
32. EVER GOTTEN A SPEEDING TICKET?
33. EVER RUN OUT OF GAS?
34. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH?
I love a simple tuna mixed with mayonnaise sandwich.
35. BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
Have never been disappointed with any kind of fried rice.
36. WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME?
Currently, it’s 11 PM – 12 AM.
37. ARE YOU LAZY?
I’m the productive kind of lazy.
38. WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN?
I was fascinated by witches.
39. WHAT IS YOUR CHINESE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN?
40. HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK?
Fluently – 1. Semi-Fluently – 2. Getting There – 6.
41. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS?
42. WHICH ARE BETTER: LEGOS OR LINCOLN LOGS?
I don’t know what Lincoln Logs are, so I’ll go for Legos.
43. ARE YOU STUBBORN?
44. WHO IS BETTER: KIMMEL OR FALLON?
45. EVER WATCH SOAP OPERAS?
I don’t think so.
46. ARE YOU AFRAID OF HEIGHTS?
After a certain height, yes.
47. DO YOU SING IN THE CAR?
48. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
49. DO YOU DANCE IN THE CAR?
50. EVER USED A GUN?
A bullet one, no. Water guns, plenty of times.
51. LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER?
Last week for my passport photo.
52. DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY?
I think they’re sweet.
53. IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL?
Not for the last couple of years.
54. EVER EATEN PIEROGI?
I don’t know what it is. *Quickly Google searches* Ah, no I haven’t. But it looks delicious!
55. FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT PIE?
I remember trying at least two pies in my life, but I can’t remember what they were.
56. OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
I remember wanting to be a teacher or an actress.
57. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
58. EVER HAVE A DEJA VU FEELING?
59. DO YOU TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY?
I used to, but I take them every other day now.
60. DO YOU WEAR SLIPPERS?
61. DO YOU WEAR A BATHROBE?
62. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED?
63. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CONCERT?
I don’t remember the exact name of the concert, but I do remember watching Vhong Navarro and Bayani Agbayani (Filipino artists and comedians) performing.
64. WALMART, TARGET, OR AMAZON?
65. NIKE OR ADIDAS?
66. CHEETOS OR FRITOS?
67. PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS?
68. EVER HEARD OF THE GROUP BLACK PINK?
69. EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS?
70. IS THERE A PROFESSION YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE DOING?
As long as it’s his passion in life, I’ll support him.
71. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?
Yes, but nothing of the fancier kinds.
72. EVER WON A SPELLING BEE?
I have never joined one.
73. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY?
74. OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS?
75. OWN A RECORD PLAYER?
No, but I would love to have one someday.
76. DO YOU REGULARLY DIFFUSE OILS?
77. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
I am in the process of being in love with myself.
78. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT?
Joseph Vincent, Adele, Ed Sheeran, SHINee, Mamamoo, and Celine Dion.
79. WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU SAW?
It was supposed to be SuperM, but things happened. So my last concert is the same as my first concert.
80. HOT TEA OR COLD TEA?
81. TEA OR COFFEE?
82. SUGAR COOKIES OR SNICKERDOODLES?
I don’t think I’ve tried snickerdoodles, so sugar cookies.
83. CAN YOU SWIM WELL?
I can float well.
84. CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH WITHOUT HOLDING YOUR NOSE?
85. ARE YOU PATIENT?
Lol, no. BUT! I’m trying to be.
86. DJ OR BAND AT A WEDDING?
Hmmm…I’ll go for a band.
87. EVER WON A CONTEST?
88. HAVE YOU EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY?
89. WHICH ARE BETTER: BLACK OR GREEN OLIVES?
I do not like either.
90. CAN YOU KNIT OR CROCHET?
91. BEST ROOM FOR A FIREPLACE?
92. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?
I am not so sure anymore.
93. IF MARRIED, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED?
I am not married.
94. WHO WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH?
95. DO YOU CRY AND THROW A FIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY?
When I was a child, sure. Nowadays, nope.
96. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
97. DO YOU WANT KIDS?
98. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
99. DO YOU MISS ANYONE RIGHT NOW?
100. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG TO DO THIS NEXT?