I’m having a bit of writer’s block, so I thought I could do another one of these question tags as a little way to get come out of it.
Shoutout to Tag Questions for these questions!
List of Deep Questions No One Ever Asks
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up on the beautiful island of Saipan.
2. WHAT IS THE EARLIEST MEMORY YOU HAVE?
There are two memories that came to mind that I’m not sure came first because I don’t remember how old I was when they occurred. The first memory was hugging a male classmate of mine during nap time. The other memory was falling off my bike backward and cracking my head.
READ MORE: MY EARLIEST MEMORY
3. What would you do with the money if you won the lottery?
I’d instantly pay off my student loans first, and then other pending loans for my family. Any remaining balance would be donated to charities I love, given to my parents to do with what they want, and deposited into my savings.
4. What could you have done to make today more productive?
I probably should’ve woken up earlier and not played games on my phone.
5. Would you rather have a flying Reindeer or a Unicorn?
I’d go for a flying Reindeer.
6. Do you need to be tucked into sleep or can you fall asleep anyhow?
I can fall asleep anyhow.
7. If you had to wear one item forever what would it be?
If I’m not allowed to change the item, I’d go for a beanie.
8. If you had to Kiss, Marry and Kill YouTubers, who would you choose and what would you do with to them?
9. What is a question you want to answer but nobody asks?
“How are you really feeling?”
10. Which cartoons do you still watch?
Too many to mention.
11. What show do you watch that isn’t targeted for your age group?
The first one that came to mind was Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. I really enjoyed the series up until they involved a romantic storyline. I really wished the writers would’ve kept the story revolving around the bond of their friendship and how they overcome the challenges they get into.
12. What show do you wish could come back from your childhood?
If it’s an animation series, I definitely want Avatar: The Last Airbender to come back, not as a remake, but as a continuation of the group’s adventures after the war. I know there were more volumes to the show, and I would be incredibly happy if they just continued it.
If it’s a regular series, I’m rooting for Psych, the funny detective duo, Shawn and Gus. After the series, about three movies had come out continuing their journey, but I would love to see them work on cases on a weekly basis again.
13. What song do you not know the lyrics of but you like to sing anyways?
Many foreign language songs.
14. If you could have one talent what would it be?
15. Would you rather the world remains peaceful forever or no one on earth ever goes hungry?
No one on Earth ever goes hungry.
16. What is a weird food combination that you do?
I can’t remember any at the top of my head.
17. Would you rather eat or drink your calories?
18. 5 things that make your average day better?
Being productive, playing with the puppies, completing my work and having extra time for leisure activities, spending time outdoors when it’s warm, or a cloudy sky,
19. Would you rather someone go through your phone (text messages and all) or go through your internet history?
My phone, I guess.
20. What are 3 things you would do if you were stranded in a rainforest to ensure your survival?
Gather resources, build a home base, create enemy traps.
21. If only you and one other person were the last human beings alive, who would you want the other person to be?
Lee Minho, Boys Over Flowers actor.
22. If you had to choose never to use Twitter, Instagram or YouTube again, which one would you let go?
Instagram. It’s the app that I least go to.
23. If you had to choose, how would you want to get famous?
Through my blog and/or vlogs.
24. Which Languages do you speak?
English and basic Tagalog.
25. Which languages do you wish you could speak?
Currently learning Japanese, Spanish and French.
26. What country do you wish you were from?
I wouldn’t want to be from anywhere else other than the CNMI.
27. What is your favorite moment in history?
Probably the Renaissance era.
28. If you could choose, which time would you go back to?
My time in San Francisco.
29. If you had a time machine would you rather go back in time or into the future?
Back in time to remember and relieve many of my happiest moments.
30. Pet Koala or Pet Panda?
31. The power to communicate with animals or the power to communicate with plants?
Definitely the power to communicate with animals.
32. What is your usual bedtime?
Lately, it’s been around 1 AM.
33. What do you remember to be the worst day you’ve ever had?
I don’t want to bring it to the surface.
34. What is an irrational fear you had as a child?
An irrational fear as a child…Oh, swallowing my loose tooth because apparently, a tree would grow out of me.
35. Have you ever conquered a fear of yours?
I overcame them during moments when I had to, but I still get nervous when I have to face them again.
36. What is something silly you believed as a child?
That it was more fun being an adult.
37. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
My very first dream was to be an actress.
38. If the kid version of you were to meet you now, how would they react?
She’d probably be so excited to hear about what kind of adventures we had growing up.
39. What is your favorite fictional world?
Torn between the world of Naruto and the world of Aang.
40. Which teacher left the most impact on your life?
My art school instructor, DC.
READ MORE: DEAR PROFESSOR
41. What was the most significant event of your life?
Making it through art school.
42. Would you say you have more of an English brain than a math brain?
An English brain.
43. Will you want to be remembered after you die?
By my family and close friends, and anyone who I hope to have helped make their lives more meaningful.
44. What was the last movie you watched?
Rescued by Ruby (2022). Based on a true story about a state trooper chasing his dream to join an elite k-9 unit with his adopted mischievous shelter dog, Ruby.
45. What was the last movie that made you cry?
If we’re talking about literal waterworks, it would have to be Grave of the Fireflies (1988). If it just got me teary-eyed, it was Rescued by Ruby (2022).
46. Have you ever been so happy that you cried?
47. Have you ever won anything, of so, what?
I’ve won places in PGFC competitions before.
48. If you had to get married to the last friend you texted, how would it go?
I would definitely be laughing a lot but would lose almost every argument considering they have a very sassy attitude.
49. Would you ever go on a blind date?
50. Do you mind getting famous even if it’s from bad publicity?
I would mind.
This was fun and relaxing.
Some of them, I feel like people would actually ask, like “what was the last movie you watched,” but to each their own. I enjoy answering these kinds of things from time to time.
What are some activities that you do when you go through a burnout?